Employee Self Appraisal Past Performance Cheat Sheet by Davidpol
Evaluating Your Job Performance
self resources human employee appraisal h-r
1. Do you have a complete understanding of requirements of your job? If not, what aspects would you like your superior to clarify?
2. List 3 to 5 of the most important objectives you undertook in the review period and comment on how well you have succeeded in accomplishing them.
3. What difficulties were encountered, unplanned changes in priorities, etc.?
4. What parts of your job do you do best?
5. What parts do you not do so well?
6. What actions do you believe you should take to help improve your present performance?
7. Can your supervisor help you improve performance in any way?
8. What training do you think would help you improve your present performance in any way?
Download the Employee Self Appraisal Past Performance Cheat Sheet
Your Download Will Begin Automatically in 5 Seconds.