Uses for Bees Wax Cheat Sheet by Davidpol
Tips for using Bee Wax
tips helpful household uses bee waz
1) lubricant for very old furniture joints.
2) Smooth movement for doors and windows.
3) Component for mustache creams.
4) Prevents bronze items from tarnishing.
5) Use as a rest prevention.
6) Furniture polish when mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits in equal parts.
7) covering cheeses and preservatives to protect from spoilage.
8) Conditioner for wood bowls and cutting boards.
9) Coat nails and screws to prevent wood from splintering.
10) Used by NASA with an enzyme to mop up oceanic oil spills.
11) Cake guitar bodies to boost longevity.
12) Coat tambourine surfaces for thumb roll playing technique.
13) Coat reeds for woodwinds to get a tight fit.
14) Egg painting in a Ukraine folk art of Pysanky.
15) An essential ingredient in Indian art of fabric dyeing called Batik printing.
16) Candles that don’t drip and have no smoke.
17) In candy like gummy bears, worms and jelly beans.
18) To water proof leather.
19) Molten beeswax to polish granit counter tops.
20) To make crayons.
21) With palm oil for soap. The palm oil reduces scars and the wax a natural moisturizer.
22) Mix with palm wax for a natural hair remover.
23) To reduce bow string friction.
24) on whips to water proof.
25) in bullets.
26) With comfery & chick weed powder to alleviate itching.
27) Wire pulling.
28) Sewing to strengthen the thread & prevent snagging.
29) To fill seams between pieces of slate when setting up a pool table.
30) As a flexible mold for a variety of mediums.
32) Clean your clothes Iron.
33) In glass Etching.
34) Encausting Painting.
35) To make earplugs.
36) Ear Candling.
37) When fashioning Dreadlocks.
38) To make Dental floss.
39) For cracked animal hooves.
40) When making cosmetics.
41) When making chocolates.
42) Copper sinks.
43) Removing previous waxes.
44) In Blacksmithing.
46) To coat Baking pans for smooth exit of goods.
47) To coat the hemp strings on Bag Pipes.
48) To make balms.
49) Barbeque preparation.
50) When making healing salves, creams & ointments.
51) Use in pharmaceuticals.
52) Plucking the feathers from fowl.
53) In manufacturing of electronic components & CDs.
54) As a polish for shoes and floors.
56) To unsticking drawers.
57) Keep zippers moving smoothly.
58) To water proof boots & saddles.
59) To coat hand tools to prevent rust.
60) To lower cholesterol, ulcers, diarrhea & hiccups.
69) To relief pain, swelling (inflammation)
70) In beverages.
71) In manufacturing as a thickener or emulsifier.
72) In fragrances in perfumes.
73) To seal documents.
74) An ingredient in surgical bone wax.
75) Blended with pine rosin to serve as an adhesive.
77) A metal injection moulding binder component.
76) In the embalming process.
78) As a stabilizer in the military explosive Torpex.
79) To coat hemp strends – an alternative use to lighters.
80) A natural Air purifier.
81) Glazing of fruits and vegtables.
82) Chewing beeswax can help quit the habit of smoking.
83) As a hair pompay.
84) Grafting plants.
85) In the restoration of pictures.
86) Wax fly fishing lines so they float.
87) To keep saws sharp.
88) Grinding and polishing of optical lenses.
89) Used in crafting of dentures and other dental equipment.
90) To seal and polish smoke fired pottery.
91) Used on snowskies for a good glide.
92) Used for base ring for toliets (in the past).
93) Use3d to cover a broken wire on braces until you get to your orthodontist.
95) To prevent stretch marks.
96) Saturate cardboard with beeswax and use as a fuel for a backpackers fuel for stove.
97) Beeswax candle as emergency heat when trapped in a car or small space.
98) Temporary filling until you can see your dentist.
99) To seal stick matches to stay dry when boating, fishing or skiing.
100) To prevent slippage for belts in vacuums & sewing machines.
101) As a wood filler
Download the Uses for Bees Wax Cheat Sheet
Your Download Will Begin Automatically in 5 Seconds.