System improvements Cheat Sheet by NatalieMoore
Bug guide summary quick reference guide
bug software book summary framework management knowledge project
Create a planning document in word
Compile a list of tasks
Building a system improvement
1. Figure out who cares about this new thing or improvement
2. Find out what they want and write it down
3. Make a diagram / workflow / low res prototype of what they want
4. Walk through it with the people who care
5. Build a design brief
6. Open an issue and attach the deign brief
7. Assign issue to tech team member
8. Communicate to the team if appropriate
Testing a system improvement
Test logged in as user
Test logged in as admin
1. What were you doing? Exactly, step by step
2. What happened?
3. What did you expect to happen?
Record any changes to request to the system
Closing a system improvement
Ensure testing complete
Communicate to team / stakeholders
Complete task on any task lists
Download the System improvements Cheat Sheet
Like this cheat sheet? Check out our sponsors!
Readable.io is a collection of tools to make your writing better. More readable content means higher conversion rates and better reader engagement. Measure website and document readability, measure keyword density and more!
Click Here To Get Started!