Terms and Conditions of Use
You may not use the Site and Services to post, upload, email, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit any information which:
- harasses, threatens, embarrasses or causes distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon any other person,
- includes sexually explicit images or other information which is offensive or harmful to minors,
- includes any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful material, including but not limited to material based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation,
- impersonates any person or the appearance or voice of any person,
- utilizes a false name or identity or a name or identity that you are not entitled or authorized to use,
- contains any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation,
- contravenes any application law or government regulation,
- violates any operating rule, regulation, procedure, policy or guideline of "Cheatography" as published on the Cheatography Site,
- may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent, publicity right, or privacy right,
- distributes software or other information in violation of any license agreement.
Deletion of Information
We may delete any kinds of information (text, photos, movies, documents, goods, hyperlinks, etc.) without notice, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the TOS. We will not be liable to you for the deletion of any kinds of information.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal costs and expenses) resulting from any breach of your obligations under the TOS, or of applicable law.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Cheatography provides the site and services "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Cheatography specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, information accuracy, integration, interoperability or quiet enjoyment.
You understand and agree that you use the Site and Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. Under no circumstances shall Cheatography be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequentil or punitive damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever (however arising, including by negligence), including without limitation, damages related to use, misuse, reliance on, inability to use and interruption, suspension, or termination of the site or services, damages incurred through any links provided on the site and the nonperformance thereof and damages resulting from loss of use, sales, data, goodwill or profits, whether or not Cheatography has been advised of such possibility. your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with this site or services or with Cheatography shall be to terminato use of this site and services.
Cheatography, in its sole discretion, may terminate your membership and remove and discard any information associated with the membership without notice if Cheatography believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the Terms. Cheatography will not be liable to you for termination of your membership to the Service.
Cheatography, in its sole discretion, may delete any of the images, text, and media posted to the Site and remove and discard any information associated with the images, text, and media without notice if Cheatography believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the Terms. Cheatography will not be liable to you for deletion of the images, text, and media or any associated information.
Cheatography reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Cheatography shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright or Trademark Infringement
If you believe content on the Cheatography website violates your intellectual property, including copyright or trademark rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The URL of the alleged content.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the name of the person/company/party holding the copyright, or the name of the person/company/party that has been authorized to represent the holder of the copyright.
- An e-mail address, under agreement to allow Cheatography to disclose to the person who posted the work, as an efficient mode of contact between the parties toward settlement.
- A statement of faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the claim is not deceptive or false, that the person claiming the deletion of the alleged work is the holder of the copyright, or an authorized representative with the right to act on behalf of the exclusive right.